New Jersey Family Law Attorneys
New Jersey family law consists of a vast array of New Jersey statutes and case law relating to domestic relationships. Family law in New Jersey is constantly changing and evolving. A New Jersey family law attorney must pay attention to recent developments and constantly keep up with the changes.
Every experienced family law attorney knows that knowledge of the law is not enough. Family related matters are personal. As a family law attorney, you have a duty to take into consideration each client’s financial, mental and emotional well-being.
New Jersey Family Law Practice Areas
We may be able to assist you with the following family law related matters:
- Uncontested Divorce in New Jersey
- Contested Divorce in New Jersey
- Drafting a New Jersey Prenuptial Agreement (a.k.a. Antenuptial Agreement and “Prenup”)
- Reviewing a New Jersey Prenuptial Agreement
- Drafting a New Jersey Property Settlement Agreement (a.k.a. Marital Settlement Agreement)
- Reviewing a New Jersey Property Settlement Agreement
Where We Practice Family Law in New Jersey
We practice family law throughout North and Central New Jersey, including the following counties:
- Bergen County
- Essex County
- Hudson County
- Middlesex County
- Morris County
- Passaic County
- Somerset County
- Union County
Please call us to speak with an attorney directly for more information.